What is it?
- Ultra fast and extremely strong
- Safe-standing and shock-proof dispenser
- With "easy grip system"
- Precise dosing drop-by-drop
- Easy and clean to handle
- Dishwasher proof and water resistant
What does it do?
Ideal for small-area bonds. Glues almost all solid and flexible materials like many plastics (such as rigid PVC, ABS, PS, Plexiglas®, polycarbonate (Makrolon®), and phenolic resins (Bakelite®)), porcelain, ceramics, leather, metal, wood, cork, felt, cloth (check suitability first), and rubber. Only partly suitable for glass (over a certain period of time the bond becomes brittle, causing it to weaken).
Not suitable for:
Not suitable for PE, PP, silicone resins, PTFE, Styrofoam®, fabrics and leather clothing.
Do not use at temperatures below +10 °C. The glue responds best to an air humidity level of 50-70 %.
Surfaces to be glued must be clean, dry, and free of dust and grease, and must fit exactly.
Preliminary surface treatment
Any dust, oil, grease, wax or separating agent should be thoroughly removed from the surfaces to be bonded together. The best way to achieve this is to rub the parts a number of times with appropriate solvents, such as acetone (check suitability first). For metals and metal alloys it is usually sufficient to roughen the surface using emery paper or by grinding or brushing.
Directions for use
1. To pierce the membrane, turn the whole cap clockwise firmly onto the dispenser. Do not press the black handles while piercing. 2. Unscrew the top cap to reveal the applicator. Apply a thin layer of adhesive to one side by slightly pressing the handles of the dispenser (too much glue slows down the curing process significantly). Press parts together immediately. After use, clean nozzle with a dry tissue and close the tube by replacing the cap.
When glueing at low humidity, curing time can be shortened by briefly breathing onto one of the parts to be assembled. The best glueing results are reached at room temperature.
Points of attention
Contains cyanoacrylate. Bonds skin and eyelids together in seconds. If product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. In case of contact with skin, glue can be dissolved by soaking in warm soapy water. Then apply a skin cream. May cause respiratory irritation. Avoid breathing vapours. Keep out of the reach of children.
Wipe off excess glue immediately with a dry cloth. After curing, glue residue is very difficult to remove. Acetone will dissolve glue but very slowly (check suitability first).
Store in a dry, cool, frost-free place. Storage below +5 °C (in refrigerator) ensures maximum shelf life.